JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, after months of scouring the interwebz with no luck, i remembered this forum. I am looking for brass for savage 300. once fired of course. any one have any thing at all that they are willing to part with? my dad wants them so his neighbor at the beach can show my dad how to reload. That and he wants to shoot the 300. He hasn't fired a gun in about 30 years and now that my mom and dad have a beach house and its just walking distance to a really nice shooting area he wants to go. So we are looking for as much 300 brass as possible. If you have any, please email me at [email protected]

thank you.

Look at Graf and sons or starline they may have some. If not it can be made from 308 brass. I hear it can be tricky. Just make sure it does not get mixed up with other 308 brass after resizing.

^^ what he said. I wouldn't say its tough or hard, but u do need to inside neck ream after sizing and trimming. And, its heck of a lot cheaper than trying to find it, and usually quite a bit cheaper to make it your self.

Also, it can me made from virtually any case that has a .473" rim. Eg. 30-06, .280, .270, .308, 25-06, etc...

Also, starline doesn't have it in their list of calibers.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.