JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Aberdeen
State
Washington
So my father(61) has finally expressed an interest in AR15s. He has a pistol and a shotgun but is "old school". And I know this is the worst time ever to build, but I really want to do this with my dad. He is working with a slim budget but was thinking maybe you guys have some just ok stuff laying around? Don't care if it's painted or scratched. Just functional.

So far I have a Lower and a Trigger Set(no pins).

I need everything else so can anyone help? I have tools to assemble.

Needs
*Upper receiver(Thanks Stonewall1)
BCG
Charging Handle
barrel with sight any length 5.56(prefer 14.5 or longer)
Handguard with delta rings
Buffer tube with spring
Buttstock
Decent grip like a Moe

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've got an assembled upper receiver, flat top. Rifle length gas tube with railed block and gas block height sight and a rear sight. Knurled tube style free float hand guard. Might have an extra buffer and tube that's servicable. I have an ad in the parts and accessories section but I'm not sure how to find it to link it on my phone.

Bryan

So my father(61) has finally expressed an interest in AR15s. He has a pistol and a shotgun but is "old school". And I know this is the worst time ever to build, but I really want to do this with my dad. He is working with a slim budget but was thinking maybe you guys have some just ok stuff laying around? Don't care if it's painted or scratched. Just functional.

So far I have a Lower and a Trigger Set(no pins).

I need everything else so can anyone help? I have tools to assemble.

Needs
Upper receiver(assembled or not)
BCG
Charging Handle
barrel with sight any length 5.56(prefer 14.5 or longer)
Handguard with delta rings
Buffer tube with spring
Buttstock
Decent grip like a Moe

I live in Olympia and got a bunch of random parts. I'll see what I got and he's welcome to any of it if someone is willing to come get it.

I've got an assembled upper receiver, flat top. Rifle length gas tube with railed block and gas block height sight and a rear sight. Knurled tube style free float hand guard. Might have an extra buffer and tube that's servicable. I have an ad in the parts and accessories section but I'm not sure how to find it to link it on my phone.

Bryan
I'm not sure. I tried looking under your profile. Anyways pm me a price. Does it come with BCG?

I have a 16 inch Bushmaster Mid-Length 1x9 barrel laying around. It doesn't have a FSB; it uses a low profile non-railed gasblock. You can have it for $100 shipped. If we can do a FTF I can take $10 off.

IMG_0649.JPG

I can hook you up with the buffer, spring, tube, and stock. I got them in a trade and had them rat-holed for building out a couple spare lowers I have, but I really don't have any real need or use for building them out any time soon.
  • Magpul CTR collapsing stock (Mil-spec) black
  • Mil-spec six-position buffer tube
  • shiny chrome buffer spring
  • plain-jane carbine buffer
Do you need an end plate? I have one if you need it. I MIGHT be able to find a castle nut as well...just have to dig a little deeper.
I've also got trigger/hammer pins if you still need, and an A2 birdcage for the barrel if needed.

I'll be coming through Olympia on Wednesday afternoon/evening and could meet you somewhere along I-5 easy enough.

I'll shoot you a PM as well.

E6A5CD25-D4FE-4B6C-989A-462E1F949BFC.jpeg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.