JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Glock
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
So I finally decided I was going to build a polymer 80 in a PF45 kit but can't seem to find the LPK in stock anywhere so I'm looking for the LPK and while I'm at it a complete slide assembly preferable in 10mm but 45 would do.

New kit so it needs to be gen 3.

Lmk what you have. If you know of somewhere with an LPK in stock for this at "normal" prices lmk as well. Not in any hurry to build this. But would like to finish it before I end up having to go back to work. Rockey Brass had the PF45 frame kit in sale for 129 shipped so I said why the hell not. I'm sure I can go to this.

Thanks
James

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I will have to check with them on Monday. Lone wolf was supposed to have the lpk back in stock on the 11th but they don't yet. I'm on the wait list there. But I'm not in any major rush. I still have to get the frame and finish it. Shoild have just bought a used glock 20 but I'm bored at home so I figured why not.

James

They are fun builds for sure. Couple of tips i have learned....upgrade the extrator to one from Apex parts and it will run better. Upgrade the guide rod to stainless and it will run better too.....mine runs 100% now with about 1k rounds through it.

I found the lower parts kit. The place I just got the frame from got the LPK in just this afternoon. So with all luck I will be able to get the complete slide setup and I'm good to go. I still gotta start feeling better to get my lazy bubblegum off the couch. Been feeling really run down last few days. Think I've done too much around the house lately.

Still looking for a complete G20 slide.

James

I just ordered the last of everything that I needed from lone wolf. Should be here in a week. No needs for anything. Almost forgot a magazine lol. Had to have them edit the order to add one.

This will be fun to build.

James

Completed this build. Everything works great. Rockeybrass.com for the lpk and p80 kit. Lonewolfdist.com for the slide and slide parts.

Thanks
James

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.