JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, i've decided that i finally need an AR to round out my lil collection of life tools, doesnt have to be too high end or anything, just reliable & cool looking
Please PM me if you have one you'd like to make a deal on, thanks.

Lots of them can be found in the Rifle classifieds. It's definitely a buyer's market right now. :cool:

Ive been hanging out in there allot lately :)
The ones i really like go pretty fast, thought I would try this route to see if something new might appear, thanks man

I know of 3 or 4 live ads that are there for a great price. Keep looking, you'll find something! ;)

Just for grins... I have a near perfect Windham Weaponry CDI with approx 500 to 800 rounds through it. It has a Lantac NIB BCG that feels like a snails butt, freaky lubricity but it gets Frog Lube Paste and a hair dryer before it goes to the range, every time. It has a 3# skeletonized Timney drop in, a Magpul BAD lever, a quick release pig tail for a single point sling and it drives tacks at 100 yards which is as far as I've taken it (at least until March 10 & 11 when, if I still own it, is an Appleseed "Known distance 2 day Shooting Clinic". I would include the mil spec trigger and BCG. There's really no need for upgrades unless the ones listed are not for you.

Please check out the reviews for CDI and let me know if you are interested although I apologize as this is not the rifle for anyone wanting something cheap.

The only reason I'm even considering it is the fact that I have a couple of rifles that will hopefully soon be new to the family and will allow my best friend and myself time to shoot together; a two for one deal.

Best regards,

TK

I've got the Windham Weaponary CDI with the upgrades....and all of the original pieces.

Is that on top of the $1500 cash? Mainly looking for pistols in part trade with cash or just cash offers. Of course, if you have vortex razor hd gen 2 4.5-27 I'd be willing to work with you or a KRG whiskey 3 chassis for the Sako m995. But those are very specific trades

Sorry,

I was selling and was responding to your wanted ad. Actually just got my Wife a noveske and my wife loves it. Nice and lite for her. It's an awesome Rifle. Please let me know if you'd be interested in buying my CDI, its really a great rifle. I wouldn't be selling it but there's a guy with a locking truck box...... easy come, easy go.

Thank you,
Tod

Well, i've decided that i finally need an AR to round out my lil collection of life tools, doesnt have to be too high end or anything, just reliable & cool looking
Please PM me if you have one you'd like to make a deal on, thanks.
I have a zel custom 50 on an AR base for sale has a vortex 6.5-20 scope in almost new shape, only shot a few times. willing to negotiate

hey long shot not sure if you're still on the search.

Here's my AR up for sale if you're interested.

Thanks
located 98264

FullSizeRender-4.jpg IMG_1622-1.JPG IMG_1623-1.JPG IMG_1624-1.JPG IMG_1625.JPG

So are you looking to buy or sell? I'm selling the noveske and was under the impression you were trying to trade the windham towards it.

Sorry,

I was selling and was responding to your wanted ad. Actually just got my Wife a noveske and my wife loves it. Nice and lite for her. It's an awesome Rifle. Please let me know if you'd be interested in buying my CDI, its really a great rifle. I wouldn't be selling it but there's a guy with a locking truck box...... easy come, easy go.

Thank you,
Tod

So neither of you figured out, that neither of you were the original poster? I got a good laugh out of your back and forth. :rolleyes:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.