JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
I'm looking for a kids ATV preferably a 50cc, no Chinese models.
Good condition, 2005 or newer.

Thanks!

Dan
503-706-3887

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It might be hard to find one right now. They have been a hot commodity this spring and summer and new stock is almost non existent due to mfg shutdowns related to covid. Every time I called on one this summer it was gone by the time I made contact. Good luck though....you may just find one. Facebook Marketplace is a good source also.

That one on CL has been up there for a while. Asking prices are very high this year on kids motorcycles and ATVs. With very diligent searching, I was able to get an LT 80 quad and a CRF 50 motorcycle for my kids a couple months ago at reasonable prices. Looking for a decent deal on a kids motorcycle or ATV this year is like trying to find small pistol primers or 9mm ammo now, or TP this spring! Good luck on your quest.

I ended up bending over and buying a CFMoto 500s and the kids had a blast riding it around the property. I've had a lot of off-road rigs/side by sides/motorcycles and I have to say the CFMoto is pretty decent and affordable. They've been making parts for other brands for ~30yrs, so Chicom crap can be okay...lol

My Stepdad has a CFMoto side by side he has been really happy with.
which is odd for him. He was in the Navy in Vietnam and usually doesn't say good things about anyone of Oriental origins

Not what you're asking for on several levels, but I'll throw it out there (you apparetly have PM disabled): I have a total beater '85 Honda TRX200S, ugly bodywork but you just can't kill them. Tame enough for a kid, but enough power to be useful. Also a pile of spare parts that go with it. Clean Oregon title. $600

Not what you're asking for on several levels, but I'll throw it out there (you apparetly have PM disabled): I have a total beater '85 Honda TRX200S, ugly bodywork but you just can't kill them. Tame enough for a kid, but enough power to be useful. Also a pile of spare parts that go with it. Clean Oregon title. $600

Can you send me some photos?
503-706-3887

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.