JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Harrisburg
State
Oregon
Looking for 200 to 500 rounds of .22 cal CCI Stingers 32 grain. Paying cash depending on price and have several trade options. PM me if you are willing to share you stash. I am more than willing to pay current fair market value, but please don't offer if you think I'm going to fund your retirement dreams.

Thank you for your consideration

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I haven't seen any for sale in a while but have a guy I buy ammo from that seems to have everything I have asked him for to include some velocitors so stingers are probably in his stash as well. What is Fair value for you and I will see if I can score you some from him. I am in Klamath so I would have to ship them as well so factor that into your price as well, unless you come to Klamath Falls at all.

What's your offer? I have a 500-1000 rds I'd part with for the right deal.

IMG_5545.jpg

Holy cow, did you rob a bullets store?
I'm working out the details of a trade with another member. If it falls through, I will surely read out to you. Thank you very much for hitting me up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.