JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have made the decision to purchase a suppressor. Yes I know it takes forever and the process can be a pain in the butt.
My question is to how to best locate the proper FFL in my area to start the process when I make the purchase online.
I live in a central location between Roseburg and Eugene, OR and I have been having a lot of trouble finding this information out through google searches.
Any help would be greatly appreciated !

sandman-s-main2.png

Last Edited:
I'm aware of the process going through those companies. I'm trying to buy from a website that doesn't do all of the work for you, that actually sends it to an SOT who you then do the paperwork with. So I'm trying to find one of those near me.

@Jbchildress I would also highly recommend going through silencershop.com and then select a dealer with one of their kiosks in store. Makes every part of the process super easy and smooth.

I would recommend Mazama Sporting Goods in Eugene in your selected area and who I have used for all my NFA transfers. Been a great experience with all of my cans to date.

What can are you looking at getting?

Feel free to PM me if you want to know any details on the process or have any questions.

I ended up getting a Deadair Sandman S! I also did use silencershop and am going through Umpqua survival down in Roseburg, and was able to use one of their fingerprint kiosks there yesterday. Thank you everyone!

'gratz on the new can. I used Umpqua Survival for my last silencer transfer and it was smooth as could be. (Parenthetically, avoid Rogue River Sporting Goods in Rogue River like the plague. Unless, of course, you want to make the NFA process as obnoxious as humanly possible.)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top