JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Chehalis
State
Washington
Looking for an SBA4 brace or PDW brace! thanks guy let me know what you got

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not here to offer but to let you know, if you're going to get the PDW brace, get the SB Tactical version and not the Maxim Defense one. They developed it together and they look cool, but the Maxim one has a shorter buffer tube which makes tuning it harder. It's also more expensive. The SB Tactical version has a standard length buffer tube, but that makes it a lot easier to work with and it's cheaper. Before I knew better, I bought the Maxim one and finally had to buy the JP Silent Capture spring buffer setup with fairly heavy weights before it would shoot reliably. I love the look of it but would do it differently if I had to do it again. It's what, 1/2 or 3/4 of an inch difference? Just my opinion and good luck.

Not here to offer but to let you know, if you're going to get the PDW brace, get the SB Tactical version and not the Maxim Defense one. They developed it together and they look cool, but the Maxim one has a shorter buffer tube which makes tuning it harder. It's also more expensive. The SB Tactical version has a standard length buffer tube, but that makes it a lot easier to work with and it's cheaper. Before I knew better, I bought the Maxim one and finally had to buy the JP Silent Capture spring buffer setup with fairly heavy weights before it would shoot reliably. I love the look of it but would do it differently if I had to do it again. It's what, 1/2 or 3/4 of an inch difference? Just my opinion and good luck.
Thanks for the heads up!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.