JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Vortex
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Wondering if anyone has an acro p2 and would be willing to trade. I have a vortex uh-1 gen2 and a vortex 3x micro combo if interested. Let me know, thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Ya i saw that one. No $$$ thats why gotta see if anyone wanna trade haha!!!!
I'd never pay $180 above retail for a used optic. I don't care how "hard" they are to come by. Check out tacswap.com as well. Accessories don't add value on secondary market. I wish they did. I wouldn't have lost as much money. Lol.

Last Edited:
Thought I priced it fairly considering its like new and comes with over $100 of brand new Forward Controls Design Acro parts.
We are allowed to place a value and ask whatever we want on this site. I'll keep my opinions on your price to what I said above. Beyond that I'll keep my opinion to myself.

Last Edited:
Thought I priced it fairly considering its like new and comes with over $100 of brand new Forward Controls Design Acro parts.
Since youre here, wanna trade? Haha!!! Mine come on unity tactical risers/flip to side mount.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.