JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Last gun I'm looking for before 114 goes into effect. Sig Cross in .308. Let me know if you have one or have seen one on the self at a LGS. It's much appreciated.

Looking for the rifle alone. I don't need an optic/bipod/etc.

I have always had instant approvals (fingers crossed) even with all the panic buying from everyone else. So a transfer shouldn't be an issue.

F10C0ABE-E8AB-43B0-82E0-92923668B48E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last gun I'm looking for before 114 goes into effect. Sig Cross in .308. Let me know if you have one or have seen one on the self at a LGS. It's much appreciated.

Looking for the rifle alone. I don't need an optic/bipod/etc.

I have always had instant approvals (fingers crossed) even with all the panic buying from everyone else. So a transfer shouldn't be an issue.

View attachment 1311197
I have a chubby for a Sig cross also. Love how light it is. And a trigger to die for. I prefer 2 stage and the Cross is as good as any of my Gieselle SSA-E triggers 2 stage. Sportsmans on 82nd had one last week.

I just checked and sportsman's has um online they say delivered before the 22nd. But Sportsmans has a terrible reputation for taking your money and being very late to deliver. So, Caution!
I won't be ordering one online with all the unknowns right now. Sadly.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.