JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went this route and have been very very pleased. I just bought a second set since they are on sale so I can setup two sets of steel.

You attached those to whatever height 2x4 you want your stand at, then use a cross beam. I pack this is my rig really easy, since it ends up just being 2x4's with the attachments

Then I got these for my hangers:

I was probably overly concerned with my steel hanging at the correct angle, and these make that really easy. They've stood up to some big holes too (30-30)

Got my steel from these guys. Also bought one on Amazon and wouldn't do that again. The quality on these guys is top notch:

Hey thanks man! I actually went with a really cheap but good reviewed Tpost hanger and grabbed two for $33 then xsteel is or was having a sale yesterday and I was able to get a large 3/8" silhouette and a 10" 3/8" gong for $90 which was a little more then just buying the silhouette by itself outside of the sale. Now all I have to do is grab two Tposts and a sledge hammer or post driver tool and I should be good. Unless I'm missing something I'm not thinking about?

J&B firearms is in your area and has targets in stock
I run these there set ups
View attachment 882612
Yeah this is where I grabbed my guns actually! I've taken a look recently and really like those but they were a bit expensive for me at the moment. I went with a cheap Tpost setup and grabbed two xsteel targets because they are or were on sale yesterday. I was able to get two 3/8" steel a500 targets, one was a 10" gong and the other a large 20x something silhouette. Both are single static mounted for $90 which would have been around 130-140 I think together. Now I just have to grab two tposts and something to drive em into the ground and im good. Also a quick question, I can bring this setup up to north creek with me right? Lol asking after I bought is a great way to do things.

That's great to hear! Maybe I'll see you up there then, I'll be the dude with a stribog. Mostly will just be shooting paper and a little steel spinner I grabbed a while back. Untill I get everything and throw it together that is. Thanks again!

Hey there OP I have 2 of these steel setups that are supported by angled iron so you can have different heights if if you choose to have different length irons on hand. But one base and target holder fit in a USPS large flat rate shipping box. I'd even throw in 2 new round gongs if you wanted to buy both. Base has 2 different slotted angles to use for minimal splatter. The top also has 2 slots for adjustment. Works really good with full silhouette 12x20 and slots for 3/8 and 1/2 steel located in Mill creek, wa

Hey there OP I have 2 of these steel setups that are supported by angled iron so you can have different heights if if you choose to have different length irons on hand. But one base and target holder fit in a USPS large flat rate shipping box. I'd even throw in 2 new round gongs if you wanted to buy both. Base has 2 different slotted angles to use for minimal splatter. The top also has 2 slots for adjustment. Works really good with full silhouette 12x20 and slots for 3/8 and 1/2 steel located in Mill creek, wa
Whats the price going for? And do you have a pic by chance? I ended up building a pvc paper stand and grabbed two Tpost's with a setup for each from dire systems to attach a silhouette and a 10" gong I got "static" style. I hope my terminology made sense. I'm pretty new to this whole game here. This is the paper stand, it came out pretty decent and I can pull it apart if need be.

20210515_172446.jpg 20210515_150721.jpg

Whats the price going for? And do you have a pic by chance? I ended up building a pvc paper stand and grabbed two Tpost's with a setup for each from dire systems to attach a silhouette and a 10" gong I got "static" style. I hope my terminology made sense. I'm pretty new to this whole game here. This is the paper stand, it came out pretty decent and I can pull it apart if need be.

View attachment 884632 View attachment 884634
Haha I built some very similar to that before! Worked like a charm and collapsed for transport! Yeah my bad I thought I attached it. I'll grab some pics

View attachment 884632 View attachment 884634

20200621_170710 (2).jpg 20200621_170704.jpg 20200621_170756.jpg

They sit in the grooves. They are made to hold up full silhouettes but I've hung gongs between them and hung a gong just by itself on one. For larger gongs or squares you could use the groove though!

I actually priced both through FedEx and it would be 25ish shipped for both in one box to Beaverton
Ah that's not bad at all actually. I'll keep you in mind and get back to you when im ready to drop some money again. I just got two tpole setups otherwise I'd just snag em now but I do want more forsure and that's a killer deal so if you haven't sold them by then maybe we can make it happen. Thanks for looking into that by the way, much appreciated!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top