JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
380 ACP
City
HAPPY VALLEY
State
Oregon
Going for a long shot here. Three decades ago, I owned a rather unremarkable Colt model 1908 Hammerless, cambered in .380. It had some pitting on the frame and slide and had been refinished in OD green in a duracoat like product. About 25 years ago or so, I made a mistake and sold that pistol in the Bellevue or Woodinville, WA area. I would love to have that pistol back. The serial number of this pistol is 1062. If you have it or know of its whereabouts, please drop me a PM. It's a long shot, but stranger things have happened. Thank you!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hey im in that general area (with family who've lived in Woodinville for longer than ive been alive) I'll take note of the serial number and keep an eye out for it ...25 years is quite a long time for something like this but stranger things have happened. Having done business with a few of the same people over the years, I guess that means the milsurp collector community is pretty small and tight knit around these parts and might mean a better chance of finding it.

Hey im in that general area (with family who've lived in Woodinville for longer than ive been alive) I'll take note of the serial number and keep an eye out for it ...25 years is quite a long time for something like this but stranger things have happened. Having done business with a few of the same people over the years, I guess that means the milsurp collector community is pretty small and tight knit around these parts and might mean a better chance of finding it.
Thank you for keeping an eye out. Your attention to this is very much appreciated.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.