JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Once fired is preferable but I'll take new at a reasonable price. Not looking for pre-primed cases.

Have some 7.62x51 Winchester or 22 lr ammo I could trade or I can just buy them from you.

Local ftf.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have 50 pcs of Winchester. I can't tell you for sure that they are only once fired because I don't keep track but I shoot paper targets only (don't hunt) and don't push even close to high pressure. They are extras for me so you can have them if you come pick them up. I live in Dallas and can leave them on the porch if I'm not home.

I have 50 pcs of Winchester. I can't tell you for sure that they are only once fired because I don't keep track but I shoot paper targets only (don't hunt) and don't push even close to high pressure. They are extras for me so you can have them if you come pick them up. I live in Dallas and can leave them on the porch if I'm not home.
Wow, this is the best place on the net! Good on you sir! I started my cancer treatment just as Covid started and certain supplies dried up, I posted something similar here and several members like yourself who helped me through with their extra supplies!

I'll take you up on that bob. It'll be this weekend before I can make it out to Dallas though, if that's okay.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.