JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Forest Grove
State
Oregon
Hey guys I am in the market for a 1911 45 between the price range of $500 to $700 what do you have? Preferably Kimber or Taurus but am opened two other options
Let me know what you've got! I have my own FFL in Banks Oregon. Looking for something locally I live in Forest Grove Oregon.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
1911 prices are depressed right now. You could get a Springfield Mil-Spec new in your price range and with a little hunting you could get a used Colt.

Not affiliated and while this is a pretty good deal already, maybe they'd be open to an offer: Colt Series 70 Government Stainless
I appreciate that thank you! Kind of thought a used higher end vs new lower end. And thank u for that link! I appreciate it

I would look at a mid-range Springfield over any Kimber or Taurus. The nice thing about buying a new gun is that you don't have to worry about what the previous owner(s) did to it.

Just sent you a message, brand new

DFB9BAB0-8652-45D6-B402-E51F391DD00A.jpeg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.