JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Federal way
State
Washington
Hi guys I'm in need of a good quality long eye relief scope at least 17" of relief. It's for a 91/30. Anyone is selling or can point to a right direction. Thanks Mike S.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sounds like you need a scout or pistol scope all kind of depends on your budget. Simmons and Bushnell make a decent quality budget scope but if you have the cash step up to a Vortex, Burris, or Leopold.

I used this setup back when I owned a 91 I used a cheap China scope it did not last long. I have heard good things about the Burris Scout scopes and they have a great warranty. Actually, all the brands I mentioned have a warranty. Leupold probably having the reputation of being the best.

You can also cantilever scope mount in the reverse direction to bring as scope close to you

Last Edited:
Yep for 17" you need a scout scope. I just put a fixed power (2.75x) burris scout scope on a muzzleloader with good success. Darn thing wasn't cheap but I wanted one that would be durable. F22F765D-F1B6-4919-9352-058AAAB2FFF2.jpeg

Looking at specs the my burris is only rated out to 14" so you may have to find a model that has even longer eye relief. Maybe a pistol scope model will get you there.

17" ?
So my 2-7 Vortex Scout scope is only rated at 9.5" of eye relief.

Mounted on my AR to provide 17" of eye relief. Didn't even need to remove my regular scope.
Are you sure you need 17"?
arscope.jpg

The upper is a Vltor monolithic upper / Noveske Afghan 14.5 pined flash hider, scope is Vortex Crossfire II 2-7x32 Scout in Vortex cantilever mount.
The rear scope is a VX-Freedom 1'5-4x20 firedot 30mm in a Leupold cantilever mount that typically lives on this carbine.

I had the Vortex scope sitting around and wanted to see what 17" eye relief looked like. Just didn't bother to remove the Leupold setup.

The upper is a Vltor monolithic upper / Noveske Afghan 14.5 pined flash hider, scope is Vortex Crossfire II 2-7x32 Scout in Vortex cantilever mount.
The rear scope is a VX-Freedom 1'5-4x20 firedot 30mm in a Leupold cantilever mount that typically lives on this carbine.

I had the Vortex scope sitting around and wanted to see what 17" eye relief looked like. Just didn't bother to remove the Leupold setup.
Oh so its not a setup, I though that is how you roll!

so looks like i got two options for a not to expensive setup! Either Burris 200261 ballistic plex 2-7x32 (11-21" eye relief), or Nikon Force XR(up to 30" eye relief).
Anyone know or selling those two types?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top