JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been a member for a time but never posted I noticed lots of nice folks here and figured I'd chime in. I've done a bit of everything in the gun world over the years. I love to reload and have competed all over the US since about 1976. Mostly handguns back then but more rifles now so I can lay down and pull the trigger.

I do some wildcatting and have helped design and market a few rounds the past few years. Looking forward to seeing what you all do in that area here.

Greg

Last Edited:
Welcome! And boy, you sure aren't kidding on the 'hades on earth' bit. I was on a flight to Indiana a few years ago that had a layover in Phoenix. We arrived just after midnight and it was still 104F outside. :eek::eek::eek:

Thnaks for the welcome guys. It is now in the 80's so summer comes early this year. Well maybe not. Summer starts at 95 and Spring is anything between 75 and that. I started out with a long sleeve T yesterday and was sweating at the end.

I'll get some more postings up in the near future on some of what I've been working on.

Greg

Not you personally LOL I also spent 20+ years in Federal prison so I have a broad base of available contrasting subjects for comparison.:rolleyes:

Greg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top