JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
No word about Chicago, Baltimore

London now more dangerous than New York City, crime stats suggest

While both London and New York have populations of around 8 million, figures suggest you are almost six times more likely to be burgled in the British capital than in the US city, and one and a half times more likely to fall victim to a robbery.

London has almost three times the number of reported rapes and while the murder rate in New York remains higher, the gap is narrowing dramatically.

Yeah, but at least their police force is locking up those extremely dangerous criminals committing the most heinous of crimes.................

Hate speech:eek:.

British Police Arrest At Least 3,395 People for 'Offensive' Online Comments in One Year
British police accused of 'wasting time' as hate speech arrests up almost 900% in some areas
DBvA2dXXUAAYOE.jpg

While defending the most peaceful of it's citizens..........

DBu9ZcyXYAATbsu.jpg

Ray

Last Edited:
The roots in these kind of studies are all about definitions. I don't care for London any more but mostly because because it has lost a large portion of its traditional culture. Even my (english/Irish cousin that lives there feels the same way) so, how do we define crime for a story like this? Felonies, misdemeanors, sexual assault (that has become common in communities with large refugee populations) pick pockets (an old English tradition) I don't know. Most of the crime in places like Detroit and Chicago seem to be centered around the drug trade and is incredibly violent. Maby less likely to involve tourists or other more middle class populations? The answers (and even the questions) are very difficult. If you have never been mugged, you enviorment may seem pretty safe, not so much if you have. We had some minor acquaintances that has moved here to Weiser. The son in law was a snowflake idiot......anyway, he used to pick up hid sister in law at the high school, the local cops observed this for a few days then one afternoon stoped him to see who he was and what the deal was.......he was absolutely incensed, "how could they do such a thing!!!" I didn't help the situation much.......i thought the cops did a great thing. All he had to do was explain who he was and what was going on......not a big deal. They moved back to California not long after. We have been identified as the safest town in Idaho.

Last Edited:
Yeah, but at the their police force is locking up those extremely dangerous criminals committing the most heinous of crimes.................

Hate speech:eek:.

British Police Arrest At Least 3,395 People for 'Offensive' Online Comments in One Year
British police accused of 'wasting time' as hate speech arrests up almost 900% in some areas
View attachment 400105

While defending the most peaceful of it's citizens..........

View attachment 400106

Ray

Say it ain't so Ray, say it ain't so...:s0064:

This is the very reason that I will not leave my country, even for a visit anywhere in those cesspools abroad they can have that crap cuz I ain't going to put up with it.:mad:
:s0146:
:s0137:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads