JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
City
La Center
State
Washington
I bought this only a couple of months before we decided to just get rid of the TV (we never used it anyway...not really sure why I bought this). :confused: I had an older version without the touchscreen that worked awesome, and I got caught up in being able to customize this one even more I guess.

This uses an RF signal to the hub from the remote, and then "blasts" the IR out from that hub to control your devices. It also has an app for your smart phone that you use to configure it (and can use to control the system instead of the remote), and there is are also little IR transmitters that plug into it that you can route into cabinets to get the signal to devices that are hiding behind closed doors. It also has functions for controlling other smarthome things, but I never bothered to try any of that stuff. It works pretty awesome for A/V control...I just don't have anything I need to use it for!

New, these run about $250, and this one has barely seen any use at all.
PM me if you are interested at all. I live outside of La Center and work near downtown Vancouver. My schedule is pretty flexible during workdays to meet up.
893DD976-39F2-4D80-BB0B-87CA62D17F78.jpeg 06A680A1-8C09-4A3C-9FFE-6EDB8B5804A7.jpeg 262FCBE7-C045-4085-8190-0830DD017865.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads