JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
McMinnville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For trade..or as a last resort..for sale.. very rare Lonewolf Lobo Covert Auto.. I have been able to find ONE online.. This company was bought out by Benchmade..and the knife was discontinued.. Bought this in 2002..carried it a few times..but never used it.. It does show some wear along the outer edge of the wood grip panel..but very slight.. Otherwise ..in excellent condition.. Only Knives (dot) com..has the following: "If you're lucky enough to own one of the original Lone Wolf knives, like the Lone Wolf Paul Perfecto or the Lone Wolf Harsey T1 Tactical, maybe you should lock it in a vault somewhere." I am including the link to the ONLY one I could find online:https://www.arizonacustomknives.com...jbHkPFVeF0OOpK8vhHGftCY2UAjkqeoLMGl_gcB6rbdPQ I am not asking anywhere near that amount.. But They are obviously VERY hard to find..

I would prefer trades..and cannot ship..due to Postal regulations.. SERIOUS inquiries and offers only..via private message

View attachment 1167707

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have one of these. Such a rare and fantastic knife. Good luck with the trade/sale.

I don't see an amount of the link. Do you have an approximate trade value? Trade interests?
1648961307697.png I accidentally posted the wrong link.. My bad..

Last Edited:
Still available.. Someone's going to end up with a very nice..collectable knife.. Looking for $400-500 in trade value.. Less if it's something I really like..

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews