JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Guys,

I am going to get into reloading soon, but in the meantime I was hoping if anyone knows where I could pick up some bulk 308 (7.62x51). I bought a Sig Sauer Patrol17 on a whim, and am looking to add some bulk 308 to the safe. Im looking for ~500 rounds, and would like to avoid ONLINE stores such as ammoman, and all the other places where I would have to buy individual boxes. I guess I could wait for a gunshow, but am still interested to see if any local places around hillsboro/portland area sell bulk ammo. thanks for the input in advance...

E

Just curious why the "no online" shopping for ammo?

I sure like the service. Don't have to use a drop of gasoline (at today's prices even drops are too expensive). The product is delivered directly to your door and if it's UPS with a heavy shipment, most drivers will bring it right into your garage on the hand truck.

For those of us that live up here in Washington with a "bend over" sales tax, the online sources are even more attractive, especially if the prices include shipping.

Supporting a Local Business is OK but in most cases those "Locals" are the Big Box Stores with all the bank deposits being made out of state.

The only local guys that come to mind, Willamette Valley Fierarms. They are into reloading and may have started loading 308Win. Got to give them a call because they have nothing on their website. Also, the folsk in St. Helens, <broken link removed> . They are a bit of a drive but they are local (as in no sales taxes).

If you are buying in large quantities, try Surplus Ammo. They are in Washington and shipping is not too bad. <broken link removed> can sometimes have great deals but shipping can mess up the deal. Ammoman.com may have good deals but something was wrong tonight with the their server or a DNS server and could not reach it. If not satisfied, try ammoengine.com.

The only local guys that come to mind, Willamette Valley Fierarms. They are into reloading and may have started loading 308Win. Got to give them a call because they have nothing on their website. Also, the folsk in St. Helens, <broken link removed> . They are a bit of a drive but they are local (as in no sales taxes).

If you are buying in large quantities, try Surplus Ammo. They are in Washington and shipping is not too bad. <broken link removed> can sometimes have great deals but shipping can mess up the deal. Ammoman.com may have good deals but something was wrong tonight with the their server or a DNS server and could not reach it. If not satisfied, try ammoengine.com.

Tactical is always at the gun shows. Just wait for one and save the drive.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top