JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an all black XD 40 that I would like to sell for $405, or trade plus cash for an XDm. Slightly over 100 rounds through it. 4" barrel. Comes with all XD accessories, 2 13 round mags, papers, and lock, all in original box. Condition: 98%
*Found another gun on here that I really want, so I decided to lower the price a little, to help raise money for the new one I want to buy.*

XD40a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still available. First $425 takes it. It's not worth it to me to sell it for less. Thanks for looking.

*Will be taking this ad down soon, but gun will still be available, just PM me*

I have an all black XD 40 that I would like to sell for $405, or trade plus cash for an XDm. Slightly over 100 rounds through it. 4" barrel. Comes with all XD accessories, 2 13 round mags, papers, and lock, all in original box. Condition: 98%
*Found another gun on here that I really want, so I decided to lower the price a little, to help raise money for the new one I want to buy.*
View attachment 207127
XD40a.jpg

Would like to see the pistol. been looking for a while. Where ca I see it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.