JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ITEM: Springfield Armory Loaded Champion
CALIBER: .45acp
FINISH: Stainless steel
BARREL LENGTH: 4"
ROUND COUNT: Less than 100
CONDITION: Like New in Box
RETAIL: MSRP $1039 (paid $979)
ASKING PRICE: $750 including Desantis Insider IWB holster

This is a stunningly beautiful example of a 1911. These guns come loaded to the max with every feature you could want on a 1911. It includes nite-sights, ambi-safety, beavertail grip safety, bull barrel w/fully supported ramp, match grade trigger, combat hammer, cocobolo grips, forged frame and slide, dual-spring FLGR, and more...

I am giving up this beauty because I have the same model in the 3.5" barrel and I am wanting to get the .40S&W EMP. This gun is immaculate without so much as a single scratch or blemish. It is basically a new gun. The round count is extremely low because I have only fired it a couple times at the range. Shortly after buying it I picked up the Ultra-Compact which replaced it in my carry rotation.

This is a gun anyone that loves the 1911 design would be proud to carry.

For full specs click here.

Below is a picture of the actual gun for sale taken by me.

SAchampion-1.jpg

Free bump for a nice gun. You shouldn't have any problem moving it and it's worth it for the EMP. I've been carrying mine for about a year and I love it. Extremely reliable and very comfortable to carry.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.