JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ITEM: Springfield Armory GI.45 Stainless 1911
CALIBER: .45acp
BARREL: 5"
CONDITION: Unfired in the box, pristine, as-new
RETAIL: $685
ASKING PRICE:See below
FTF $500
FFL in Vancouver, WA $520
Shipped to FFL $550

This gun is unfired and like new. It comes with all the original packaging and materials. The gun's slide and frame have been custom finished for the smoothest, ripple free finish you are likely to find on a Springfield GI.45 1911. The gun has been kept in a humidity controlled safe since the day it was purchased.

This gun seems to be sold out at places like Bud's, G of G, and the others.

Buyer can choose between the standard brown toned wooden "US" grips or the nicer red toned Cherry wooden grips pictured. The faux pearl grips are also available.

Technical specs for this model can be seen HERE.

SprinfieldA1-1.jpg

1911A1pearl.jpg

SmoothSlide.jpg

I find myself in the unusual position of having multiple takers at the same time on this gun. I am giving the first e-mail I received first chance today. If they pass, or the deal falls through, I will contact the next person. Thanks to everyone that expressed interest.

SOLD PENDING FUNDING

PS: I appreciate the offers from those sending e-mail and asking if I would except higher bids, but I will be selling it for the advertised price on a "first come" basis. Thanks again for the interest. I did not expect this gun to be so popular. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top