JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am dropping a 720 msrp pistol to 450 so please no lowballs and trades will still be evaluated at my guns real value. I just have found a excellent deal for on for sale so I am offering a excellent cash deal. Add 20 for 60 rounds of .380 if you need it.
This Sig has less than 2 mags down the pipe and is just not a good fit for the wife. I would keep it in a heartbeat if not for having one in stainless already. Sig night sights are very bright trijicon sights and that makes this gun great as a every day carry or backup gun as a dark downtown garage or street still allows you a perfect view of your sights. It comes with everything it did new which is 2 mags and the papers, hard case. One mag is unused.
Pics can be seen at link below as NWFA says every pic I have exceeds quota

ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: LNIB Sig .380 232 with bright tritium sights, 2 mags, big price drop 450 firm or trade

P232

Will trade for a Glock 23, M&P compact prefer 40, CZ 75 compact, a lesser value compact with the addition of a .22 pistol/revolver or rifle. Any good guns considered and offers welcome. I would like something either mid size compact as described above or quality smaller pocket gun of .380 or 9 with cash or ammo to even out. a 3 inch .357 or smaller for carry is a welcome offer as well but please do not lowball me as the Sig is a high end high quality .380 carry piece. I need something as reliable and of the same value or something to even value out. Say a Taurus small .357 as they are 350 new and a .22 rifle or pistol or cash, ammo to even us out. Have my like new full size M&P up as well and if I get a quality carry for that first I will likely just want cash for this

Bump and no offers hurt as far as trades as you never know what I might like. Rifles, shotguns with a good small pistol or a good defense carbine handgun caliber or good defense caliber...or something that has not crossed my mind yet. open to offers. A good short barrel judge would be a highly interesting as well.

ttt and price is going to go back to 550 in a few days as if the gun I have on hold is taken off I am not concerned how long this sits and it is well worth a lot more than 450 that I have it at now

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.