JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my S&W40c to cover the cost of some new lights for my Jeep. The gun is in like new condition with only a couple hundred rounds through it. This is one of the guns made before the obnoxious cut out of the frame for the safety so it does not have that ugly square filler patch. The gun has TruGlo TFO night sights installed. These combine tritium and fiberoptic and are the best sights I have ever had on a carry gun. The gun also includes a Bravo Concealment D.O.S. IWB holster with a kydex mag carrier. These holsters have a huge waiting list and are top quality. The holster, mag carrier and sights alone are a $200 value.

This gun is ready to carry with everything that is included. Original sights and all other original items are in box with gun.

Price is $515 for everything. 0226151541.jpg 0226151542.jpg 0226151542a.jpg 0226151544.jpg 0226151610.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.