Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR LNIB RWS 6M - Master Tuned by Airgunwerks

Reactions
Feedback
1 / 0 / 0
Airpistol is in flawless / collector grade condition and is dead accurate. Selling to fund another purchase and have way too many airpistols right now. Has been fired maybe 25 times since the Master Tune. Removed rear site and installed Williams Peep Site. Peep site is installed on the ridiculously hard to find RWS 11mm scope rail. The original rear site is included but will require some assembly to reinstall. Call or email with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Steve 503 348-5033 or stevestaub@live.com Paypal or Money Order 375 Shipped lower 48 USPS Priority Mail

Optimized-1.jpg
Optimized-2.jpg
Optimized-3.jpg
Optimized-4.jpg
Optimized-5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 308

LATEST REVIEWS

• Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Bought a G29 from him a few years ago. Also did 2 ffl transfers there as well. Great guy and...
    • spectre1986
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115

Staff online