JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like New In The Box Ruger SR556S FB, 5 rounds fired.
This SR has 1/9 twist HBar running a 3 position adjustable piston system in front of a chromed Ruger marked one piece anti tilt BCG
Factory RAS with Ruger marked Troy covers
Ruger marked Samson battle sights
Ruger marked Hogue pistol grip
Magpul ACS
Magpul AFG
Magpul ASAP single point ambi sling plate
Magpul MS2 Single/Two Point sling
NGA X7 muzzle brake
Raptor extra large ambi charging handle by RA.
Inforce WML White/ infrared weapons light
Aimpoint Pro
Primary Arms 3x mag with flip to side mount
Extra GPS Grip Pod (the real one)
Will come in the box with Ruger soft case and Limited Edition AR15.com component take down bag
4 Pmags and two 45 round Pro mags

404896_153055711516277_148040133_n_zpsc4f13516.jpg
539609_153056701516178_2093285881_n_zpse5dc8ac7.jpg
537048_148320171989831_1303836266_n_zpsc843504d.jpg
DSCF2490_zps2a0d9316.jpg

JWest, I am interested and may have a trade you are interested in but I really need to have an idea of what you have in mind for the value of your rifle so I know we are on the same page. You can PM me if you'd rather.

Bump
Added a brand new GPS Grip Pod (the real one) 2x Brand New 42 round Pro-Mags, 2 more P-mags, A Brand New Magpul MS2 Single/Two Point sling and stuffed it all into a Limited Edition AR15.com Comportment bag.
Oh and I upgraded the stock to a ACS stuffed with extra batteries and a bore New bore snake.

BUMP
WOW, Arguably one of the hottest rifles I have ever posted, no price, open to all kinds of trades and not a single offer, is it too much?
Fella's, let me know.
I know there is another Sig 556 out there for me, I saw her in a dream.

IMO, way too much. It's a beautiful rig no doubt, but a guy would have to give you your list, an arm, and their left nut to make it right. Not griping, you have a very nice setup there, but when not asking for cash, coupled with all that great stuff, it's a lot to ask. I'd break it up a bit, but that's just me. Best of luck to ya as it's a great rifle wit accompaniments that you have there.

I have a NIB XDM .45 4.5" with Trijicon XD night sights (yellow rear, orange front), and a Powder River Precision Trigger kit on it (professionally installed). It's had one mag fired through it to make sure trigger job was done properly. Comes with all the XD gear. Plus I have a bunch of mags for it. I was thinking of listing it on here. I'd have to think of something else to add with it to make it worth your deal there. I originally bought it to carry with me on duty, but found a Glock 21 instead.

Figured I would try for one last bump before I pull the add, just in case. Its been awhile as I am fresh off a move to Lake Stevens, as always by phone is the fastest way to reach me, text or call.
thanks
Jay
206-200-0148

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top