JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD PENDING FUNDS!!

I bought this Ruger SR45 and a Springfield XDm 4.5" .45 at the same time to see which I liked better. The Springfield won out, but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the Ruger It's a big, bad, and tough full size .45 with an amazing grip that makes you wonder how it can be a double-stack. Capacity is 10+1 and that plus the rail makes it a perfect home defense weapon. It's accurate as heck as well given it's very long sight radius. Very soft shooting even with +P loads. The gun is absolutely pristine with no defects, with the exception of a tiny rub mark on the slide where the manual safety is flicked up and down. I have disabled the magazine disconnect safety (removed the plunger from the slide) so it can be safely dry fired without the magazine in. Ruger advises people of this potential damage, but a lot (OK, all of us) don't read the manual and then end up with a screwed up striker. Removing the mag disconnect also allows you to fire a round in the chamber even if the magazine is removed from the gun, while also making the trigger somewhat smoother. Most people prefer it this way, which is why Ruger makes it amazingly easy to convert it. I will include the plunger or will reinstall it if you wish before the transfer/sale. Your choice. Comes with black Ruger Case, all documentation, spent factory round, two mags, and the SR45. Production date is June 2014. The only thing I can't locate the mag loader it came with, but I've never used it as the mags seem simple to me to load without it.

Full disclosure here, as always. I did have to send it back to Ruger right out of the box due to a faulty slide release that was only minimally engaging the slide stop. Ruger repaired it while also replacing the extractor and ejector with upgraded versions. I got it back and put 200 rounds of a mix of UMC .45 FMJ and Speer Gold Dot 185 Gr JHP ammo through it on Tuesday with zero problems. It's a great gun and backed by the best customer service on the planet.

That said, I just don't need it, though, given the fact the Springfield just fits my needs better. My loss, your gain. Price is firm at a very low price of $300 in light of the buyer having to pay FFL fees. These are going used on Gunbroker (completed auctions) for $275-305, but that doesn't include shipping. It's a fair price. For sale only to WA residents with current WA DL and Concealed Carry Permit. I'll meet you at your choice of FFL so you can inspect the pistol and make the transfer. Priority given to Clark County residents. I will not travel out of Clark County to sell this, given the low cost, although you're welcome to come to me.

Please respond by private conversation only and include a phone number you will actually answer when I call. I hate voice mail. I'm in Battle Ground but still maintain my old 503 cell phone for business purposes, so don't get all freaked out if you see that when I call. Check my feedback if you're worried at all.

Pictures now. FYI, the last one is my new bionic knee I got back on Dec 8. Nothing to do with the sale, just proud as heck I can actually walk again. :)

7C193CBC-633E-4CF1-BC26-4D59DEA48BA8_zpsyznfgpuq.jpg 39D8A912-FB5D-4D15-A14F-33B15FF8E9EC_zpste6sisbi.jpg 56C964C3-27CE-43A8-88E8-8182CEF23DFF_zpssgpbfxsp.jpg B10824F2-EF65-4047-ACCF-74799733E2A7_zpsinfztyuc.jpg BD2E8C35-9D2B-4866-B77E-9B8CDE188D1A_zpsfxeq09d8.jpg 7605b05e-f0c6-4934-a7dd-24c46edb8c47_zpsdc0bfaf5.jpg

Last Edited:
Sarge, you got your Right knee done before Christmas!
(had my left done a year ago thanksgiving)
And they say our healthcare is broken, psha!
good luck from another AF Sgt.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.