JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ruger-p89.jpg

I received a Ruger P89 and another handgun in a trade not all that long ago. I really liked the other gun, and the Ruger P89 had a lot of good things going for it, but it just didn't sit well in my hands. Everything I read online said that the aftermarket Hogue grips really helped. They did help, but I still don't enjoy the feel of this gun, so it is up for sale!

I received it NEW in box. It blatantly had never been fired. I have put 120 or so rounds through it getting familiar with the gun. It works great, cycles fine, is nice and accurate.. but is probably best for some one with big mitts or long fingers?

Anyways, I would like $350 for it. Comes with box, manual, two 15 round Ruger factory magazines, original grips, easy loader, and a box of Winchester +P+ law enforcement only ammuniton, which this gun will handle without issue.

Trades: I am mostly interested in 9mm carry handguns, most notably the Ruger LC9 or the Keltec PF9. Those go for less money than this gun is worth however, so I'd like a smidge of cash, or some ammuniton, or something else to sweeten the deal (lasermax laser, holsters, etc). I'm also interested in Remington 700's (will put up cash on my end) and/or any 9mm Carbine (can put up cash on my end). I'm also interseted in a good buddy dirtbike (Yamaha TTR225 or equivelant, etc etc)

I live on Mt Hood, but Travel to Portland and/or Beaverton once a week or so on average. For the full price I'll make a special trip just for you, otherwise it's first come first serve, and if some one pays more before I drive into town next, you're out of luck, sorry!

Hmm... did some quick research on it. I doubt it will hold value like this gun, and apparently it's got some issues unless resolved.

What work (if any) has been done to it, and would you be willing to put up a $75 on your end?

What magazines does it come with, etc etc.

Yum not sure what all work has been done on it. But I could portably do 50$ and a case of bullets cause that's what I have actually. And it comes with a 15 round clip and a 12 round clip

Any specifics on which Model of Llama 45? I'm finding that there are a variety of guns Lllama released in .45acp?

I'm interested, but want to make sure I've done my research before agreeing.

Everyone has flaked. Still got it. Not dieing to sell.

Still interested in trading for concealed carry handguns, 9mm carbines, or heck I'd be interested in some AR-15 parts as part trade at this point... if they're good!

Everyone has flaked. Still got it. Not dieing to sell.

Still interested in trading for concealed carry handguns, 9mm carbines, or heck I'd be interested in some AR-15 parts as part trade at this point... if they're good!

You interested in a BMG (bend machining group) billet complete lower, Tapco collapsible stock and buffer, and a stripped upper?.

Possibly. Send me over some pictures so I know what's going on. Is the lower (EDIT) complete to the point where I just need to slap an upper on it and go, or does it need anything?

As for the stripped upper, I'd like to know more about that as well...

I'm semi interested, although the incomplete upper does interest me all that much.

What's the story behind all this. The lower is from an out of business company so this has been around a bit.

I picked it up on a trade, did a little research and found out the same as you, I talked to some sources of mine and find out they were decent when they were around. this is all billet and conforms to all mil spec standards from my research. it appears to be in good condition, now I am either gonna keep it for a upcoming build or trade off to keep things moving. I seen your post and figured I would throw it your way and see what you thought. I could put a little cash on top. let me know what you have in mind.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.