Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR LNIB NOVESKE '14.5

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by dbayless, May 27, 2014.

1. dbayless

dbayless oregon Member

This is retarded, but it must be done. I've got a Noveske N4 Skinny Lightweight, with a 14.5 inch chrome barrel and pinned/welded comp. It also has a lo pro DI gas system and the Noveske 13.5 inch NSR Keymod rail. It has the MOE Plus Storage grip. Noveske flip-sights with a VLTOR charging handle. Last but not least I just had a VLTOR EMOD 7-position stock installed, with new buffer tube, spring and follower. I have put less than 100 rounds through this amazing rifle. And it makes me sick to have to part with it. But I need to ASAP...So if you get to me today, its all your's for $1500. Good luck ever finding a better Rifle at a better price. Call me or text me 503-310-6553. Drew. I'm selling this one way or the other today, either someone on the awesome forum steals it, or local retailer does.

IMAG0634.jpg

SPQRR, kummje, numbnutz and 2 others like this.
  2. kummje

kummje Beaverton Active Member

Amazing rifle I was there for the first 60 flawless rounds fired through this gun. One of the smoothest running AR's I have ever felt.

3. rupey7

rupey7 Pacific Northwest Active Member

So, is the KX5 included in the sale?