JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is retarded, but it must be done. I've got a Noveske N4 Skinny Lightweight, with a 14.5 inch chrome barrel and pinned/welded comp. It also has a lo pro DI gas system and the Noveske 13.5 inch NSR Keymod rail. It has the MOE Plus Storage grip. Noveske flip-sights with a VLTOR charging handle. Last but not least I just had a VLTOR EMOD 7-position stock installed, with new buffer tube, spring and follower. I have put less than 100 rounds through this amazing rifle. And it makes me sick to have to part with it. But I need to ASAP...So if you get to me today, its all your's for $1500. Good luck ever finding a better Rifle at a better price. Call me or text me 503-310-6553. Drew. I'm selling this one way or the other today, either someone on the awesome forum steals it, or local retailer does.

IMAG0634.jpg

Amazing rifle I was there for the first 60 flawless rounds fired through this gun. One of the smoothest running AR's I have ever felt.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.