JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a like-new Ruger New Model 5 1/2" Blackhawk that comes complete with 45LC and 45ACP cylinders, both custom fitted for the gun. I've only shot about 350 rounds out of the 45ACP cylinder and it's the only thing that shows any wear with a visible turn ring, mostly from dry firing it. The 45LC cylinder is virgin without a single round out of it and zero wear. The finish on the Blackhawk itself is a gorgeous blue with zero marks or scratches. This is the Lipsey's special convertible Blackhawk edition with simulated pearl grips, micro-adjustible sights, stainless trigger and hammer, transfer bar safety that lets you safely carry six rounds in the cylinder, etc. Comes complete with the standard Ruger green box, etc. I bought it thinking I'd try my hand at a cowboy gun. Let's just say that even though I lived nine years in Texas, I'm no cowboy, which is the only reason I'm selling it. That and to clear some funds to find something I actually am good at. :)

This is a good price. That said, serious offers will be considered. Please reply by personal message only

0D637E5A-F872-480E-B36C-5C44218BB4EA-132-00000017A5588C33.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads