Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS/WTT OR LNIB IWI Tavor 16" FDE, Vortex PST, AD Recon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Rating
100%
Like new with box and all original paperwork IWI Tavor 556/223 16" FDE Bullpup (less than a 100 rounds fired)
Brand New in Box Vortex Viper PST 1-4 MRAD
Brand New in Box American Defense Recon H 30 QD Mount

$1,500 for just the rifle (Firm)
$2,100 for rifle, vortex, and mount (Firm) (Package deal I will pay Transfer fees)

I make a few trips a month for work to Portland, Medford, and Coos Bay.

LMT , LWRC, POF, PWS, Noveske
Will trade for:
Will for for top end PVS-14 NV

Tavor1.jpg

Tavor1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions
Like new with box and all original paperwork IWI Tavor 556/223 16" FDE Bullpup (less than a 100 rounds fired)
Brand New in Box Vortex Viper PST 1-4 MRAD
Brand New in Box American Defense Recon H 30 QD Mount

$1,500 for just the rifle (Firm)
$2,100 for rifle, vortex, and mount (Firm)

I make a few trips a month for work to Portland, Medford, and Coos Bay.

LMT , LWRC, POF, PWS, Noveske
Will trade for:
Will for for top end PVS-14 NV

View attachment 253037

Reactions
If your other interested parties fall through, please let me know. I am a WA resident so not sure what the process is for that if it's different. FYI, I'm interested in full setup.

OP
koas44
Reactions
Rating
100%
It is still available. I would prefer to sell it out right. The only trade I am looking for right now is PVS-14 NV

OP
koas44
Reactions
Rating
100%
Yes, It is still for sale. A lot of people of said they want it but no one has followed through yet. You know how it goes.

Reactions: 308
Reactions
I know you said the only trade you would be interested in would be a pvs 14. So I figured I would throw this out there. Next Generation Arms MP168. NGA upper and lower, Noveske Afghan barrel. A.R.M.S body wrap rail system, and pws flash, enidine buffer, and ace stock. Acog not included. This gun has 543 flawless rounds through it.
Thanks.

0904150955.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent

Staff online