JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$349
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a sweet little pistol upper chambered in 5.56. It's a PSA m-lok free float set up with an 11.5" 1/7 nitride barrel. In my personal opinion, 11.5" is the sweet spot for AR pistols, plenty small and light but eaks out just a little bit more velocity than the more common 10.5". This bad boy combined with a red dot or some flip up sights would be a great bedside, truck gun, and/or range gun! This is a complete ready to rock upper with BCG and an upgraded charging handle. It is an ambi extended one made by PSA that is real similar to a radian raptor and functionaly works just as well! I never had a chance to shoot this much so round count is less than 50 rounds. Looking for $350 cash for everything.

20220227_224043.jpg 20220227_224013.jpg 20220227_224027.jpg 20220227_223956.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Selling a sweet little pistol upper chambered in 5.56. It's a PSA m-lok free float set up with an 11.5" 1/7 nitride barrel. In my personal opinion, 11.5" is the sweet spot for AR pistols, plenty small and light but eaks out just a little bit more velocity than the more common 10.5". This bad boy combined with a red dot or some flip up sights would be a great bedside, truck gun, and/or range gun! This is a complete ready to rock upper with BCG and an upgraded charging handle. It is an ambi extended one made by PSA that is real similar to a radian raptor and functionaly works just as well! I never had a chance to shoot this much so round count is less than 50 rounds. Looking for $350 cash for everything.

View attachment 1142543 View attachment 1142544 View attachment 1142545 View attachment 1142546
Hey there do you still have this available?