JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2400
Manufacturer
LMT
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Estacada
State
Oregon
Zip Code
$2,400. let's move this thing. I made an impulse buy and now I am in trouble with the wife.

KAC MAG now included with the rifle.

LMT MWS in 7.62/ 308. Quad rail version, partial ambi lower, with the 16" barrel
I don't really keep track of round counts but more than 1,000 less than 5,000 (plus barrel swaps are easy to a fancier 20" stainless barrel or 6.5 Creedmoor if you can find them).
This was set up as a designated marksman gig and is perfect. Not interested in any trades at all.
Has typical light scratches and wear from use but overall in great shape.
This is not the MARS-H version from what I understand. It is the generation before that. I have never had an issue with the single ejector.

YHM MUZZLE DEVICE IS OFF. HAS STOCK FLASH HIDER

Included is the rifle, torque wrench, stock army style parade sling KAC, mag

I will pay the transfer if you do it in Oregon City at my preferred FFL.

* No longer offering the package deal. Splitting it all up.

Trades added.
I could use some 5.56 and 9mm so I will take some of that in trade as long as it is slightly in my favor and not junk.

Those are the only trades for now.

Sorry about the crap pics. I am terrible at this part. If serious I can text better after you message me.

IMG_0221.jpg IMG_0292.jpg IMG_0293.jpg IMG_0294.jpg IMG_0295.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I mostly put that because some nerd was gonna ask for the round count. Trust that I don't have free government ammo so It would take 20 years to shoot the barrel out on my dime even if by some miracle high end 308 cost 50 cents a round. In fact, I mistrust any man who knows exactly how much one of his serious working rifles has put down the pipe.

1-5k is still a dramatic difference whether a nerd asked it or not giving a much better estimate might help you. Just because it's 308 doesn't mean it'll last (sub moa wise) to 5k especially if it's a "working gun" that kind of indicates it's been run hard, dry, and not been all that nice to. 308 at 5k when run as a "working" gun can be degraded far more than a "nerd" might treat it up to 5k. Food for thought. LMT makes good stuff no question I prefer them over KAC but 1k-5k round estimate is about as stupid and lacking as calling a potential interested buyer a "nerd"

Good luck with your sale. I have one all set up like the Brit. L129A1. Love it! Great gun one of the last guns I'd ever part with. If I had more gun money on hand I'd be all over your gun and set it up like the Kiwi rifle.

Good luck with your sale. I have one all set up like the Brit. L129A1. Love it! Great gun one of the last guns I'd ever part with. If I had more gun money on hand I'd be all over your gun and set it up like the Kiwi rifle.
Yeah I messed with a few of the Brit guns overseas. They had those big ACOGS that were a little weird. They weren't really all that different than the MWS. If I remember right it had something changes with the barrel and it had to be able to shoot their machine-gun ammo well. We ended up giving them some 118LR or whatever it is called. This thing just sits in my safe now days with the cost of decent ammo being over the top. I also do not really have a place to shoot to it's full potential. I find myself shooting my 5.56 14.5" KAC a lot more. I am not going to be heart broken if it doesn't sell. If I keep it I am going to get the barrel chopped and have the muzzle device pinned at 16.1" with some dimpling.

Last Edited:
More pics. Sorry, I am still terrible at taking these. Tried to get a picture of the bore from the front. If someone gets really serious about this I can unbolt the barrel and get a better picture of the bore so no one thinks I spent the better part of 5k on setting up a SDM rifle just to belt loop bump fire 10,000 rounds of Russian steel ammo through it.

IMG_0227.jpg IMG_0228.jpg IMG_0229.jpg IMG_0233.jpg IMG_0237.jpg IMG_0238.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.