JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
LMT
City
Jblm
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a complete LMT Mars L piston upper. Seems every one is sold out and they very seldom come up for sale by themselves. This is not a cheap upper. This is piston but could be swapped to di I guess if you really wanted to. The upper is the monolithic one that you have a torx30 to change out barrels in a matter of seconds. Super cool system, can swap lengths and calibers pretty quick. I have the barrel wrench and head that came with it and it will go with it as well. If you have a Mars lower this is the one for you. Less than 500 rounds down the tube.

The only trade I can think of at this time would be for a SR15 e3 Mod 1 upper straight across. or a SR15 complete lower depending on the lower. I can compare to the one I have. If you got something else though feel free to pm.

1800obo

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes the bcg in the picture is silver and the one I have is black, they came with both. It's piston and same upper.

6EDFBBC4-E287-48FD-B38E-4CCB32DD02A8.png A22A0030-7770-44BE-ADE2-E9DFAF1C0264.jpeg