JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3300
Manufacturer
LMT
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am looking to sell my beloved tanodized LMT MARS-L Rifle, if you want a phenomenally reliable and accurate AR that will turn heads everywhere you take it, this is the rifle for you.

I have put around ~700 rounds through this rifle since I bought it as a new build about a year ago, and it has always performed flawlessly for me... compared to most other ARs I have owned/used, putting rounds through this rifle feels like I'm shooting laser beams or something. Overall I would say the condition of this rifle is very good, but there is one noticeable scratch on the right side of the mag well, as well as a blemish on the left side of the lower where it meets the buffer tube (see pics).

Here are some of the notable parts in this build

LMT MRP-L 13.25" upper (tanodized)
LMT sopmod stock in FDE (extremely rare)
LMT standard BCG
Giessele SSA-E trigger
Giessele Super Charging handle (tanodized)
Giessele buffer tube (tanodized)
Magpul MOE-K2+ grip

For the rifle without any of the accessories attached in the photos (scope+mount, flashlight, handguards, sling), I am asking $3300.

If you would like to buy the rifle as shown with all of the accessories in the photos I am asking $4300 (the scope is a Sig Tango 6t which currently retails for $1k-1.5k, the light is a SureFire dual fuel that retails for $250-300, and the rest of the attachments probably total another $100-200ish). If you buy the full package I can also throw in a set of FDE HK style flip up sights (manufactured by Troy... I know, thats why they're free)

IMG_3786.jpg IMG_3780.jpg IMG_3781.jpg IMG_3784.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: