JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey All,

I've got the following rifle package for sale. All items are brand new, never fired except 5 USGI mags as noted below. Scope is obviously mounted, but has never been sighted in. For now, I will only sell Face To Face in the Portland, OR metro area. If it doesn't sell local, I will then consider shipping package to your FFL.

-LMT 5.56 Defender 2000 rifle 16"
-Burris PEPR Scope Mount
-Vortex Viper 2-7x32 Dead-Hold BDC Scope
-Butler Creek Covers
-Single Point Sling(Can't remember brand, but I think Blue Force or Vickers??)
-Forearm tool
-7 PMAGS-All brand new, 5 of them still in package
-5 used 30rd mags
-1240rd rounds of 223/5.56 ammunition(1k rounds of XM193 BK, 240rds of misc)
-Midway Tactical Rifle Case

$2400 Cash. Possible trade for lever action carbine plus cash. Please send me a PM with your phone number and I'll call you.

LMT2k.jpg

Wow!. This is a first in the last few weeks. A pretty straight deal. If I'm not mistaken you are pretty much asking right around what you have into it, plus just a little considering the current market.

Wow!. This is a first in the last few weeks. A pretty straight deal. If I'm not mistaken you are pretty much asking right around what you have into it, plus just a little considering the current market.

Yes, it's about what I have into into including the shipping I've paid on all the gear. I have had several requests to breakup the package...at this time I'd prefer to keep it a package. If you think $2400 is too high, feel free to make a fair offer, I just may take it! :s0155:

No bud. I think your good on your price. Just a little high but not unreasonable. I'm good. Was looking to possibly let mine go as well. I have a buddy that may be interested, and mine is a little out of his price range. I will PM you later this evening if I hear back from him.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.