JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a Llama 1911 45ACP Model IX-A manufactured from 1955-1985. It is in extremely nice condition. I took it out and shot about 25 rounds thru it flawlessly. I field stripped and cleaned it and to the best of my knowledge it is in all original condition with all original parts. It appears to be a low rnd count and never carried pistol. It comes with one 8rd mag. The only trades I am looking for at this time is a compact 1911 or other compact 45's. Cash price would be $400 firm. PM or text me. Thank you.
Rick
503-881-1897

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

Last Edited:
This is a Llama 1911 45ACP Model IX-A manufactured from 1955-1985. It is in extremely nice condition. I took it out and shot about 25 rounds thru it flawlessly. I field stripped and cleaned it and to the best of my knowledge it is in all original condition with all original parts. It appears to be a low rnd count and never carried pistol. It comes with one 8rd mag. The only trades I am looking for at this time is a compact 1911 or other compact 45's. Cash price would be $400 firm. PM or text me. Thank you.
Rick
503-881-1897

View attachment 58423

pm sent