JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

How do you guys feel about the remake of this retro Glock?

p80-blog-bullets-800x450-1-750x422.jpg

I'd buy one for sure. Before reading the article I thought it was a polymer 80 and didn't care much, but since it's a Glock made Glock, heck yeah!

I'd buy one for sure. Before reading the article I thought it was a polymer 80 and didn't care much, but since it's a Glock made Glock, heck yeah!
Thanks for reading the full article most people think it's a polymer 80 but no it's what the actual 1st gen contract guns were called! Thanks for being this up

If I was a collector, I'd get one. But I have a gen 2.5 and a gen 5 G17 so I could care less about this "new" Glock.

Now, if they made a Glock 7, I'd be very impressed and I'd buy two.

I have a Gen I I have owned since new , I had no idea they were "collectible" until very recently when I was chatting with an employee at the pawn shop in West Salem.

After that conversation I was somewhat let down by what is now considered collectible. Do not get me wrong I like the pistol just fine and it is getting on the high side of 50,000 rounds through it since I purchased it. To me Glocks are more like hand tools and less fine collectible firearms , still choices are good I suppose even if it is just for the sake of having a choice.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top