JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This holster is basically brand new. I modified it to accept my Glock 26 with a Lonewolf barrel and then never used it. These are very highly reviewed holsters. A quick google search will provide plenty of info if you are interested. This one is in perfect condition other than the hole at the bottom being a little wider to accept aftermarket barrels. These take quite a while to get. This one took two months after I ordered it. Save yourself some time and money. $70 Cash only. Buyer must meet me in the Beaverton/Bethany area. Thanks for looking. Glock Holster 1 (1).jpg Glock Holster 1 (2).jpg 20170104_213118.jpg 20170104_213126.jpg

It should accept a threaded barrel as is. If not you can just widen the hole a little more with a dremel. I'll another picture with my G26 in it shortly.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top