JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Ruger SR40c that I purchased a few months back from the gun broker in Tigard.
I have put around 500 rounds through it. Cleaned before and after each time I shot with it. It has a Crimson trace on it. Was going to use for a cougar gun in the woods, but I would prefer to have a .45 so this has to go.

Will Include box, manuals and everything that was included when purchased. Also will include the crimson trace, and a box of 20 Hornady Self Defense rounds, and a holster that fits with crimson trace.

This is a great .40 with low recoil and has two magazines, one with an extender to the grip that makes it feel like your shooting a full size gun.

Price is $550

Trades?

__________________________________________________ __________________

Smith & Wesson 6906 9mm
Springfield Armory XD9 Service
Taurus PT945
Bersa Thunder 380 Plus DuoTone
Rohm Model 66 22LR

I could part with my MINT condition XD9. For all intents and purposes, it is still NEW as it has been fired just 100 times. But it seems you're wanting a .45ACP and I'm not parting with the Taurus any time soon.

Smith & Wesson 6906 9mm
Springfield Armory XD9 Service
<broken link removed>
Bersa Thunder 380 Plus DuoTone
Rohm Model 66 22LR

I can post tomm since I'm out of town at the moment, it's about 2-3 years old I think , it was my last purchase, less than a 100 rds shot on it, 2-13 rd mags, I believe it's a 4 in service model, I know it's a full size

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.