JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy all -

I'm considering swapping my SKS for a new toy, as this just never seems to be something I take out to play. It is a like new condition Norinco SKS, with a chrome lined barrel and spike bayonet, still with a light coat of cosmoline. Has never been shot by me, and the person I bought it from said he put just a couple of rounds through it, though you can't tell by looking at it. Included with the SKS is the factory OD sling, a B-Square scope mount, an OD chest rig with 200 rounds of Wolf 7.62x39 on stripper clips, and approximately 300ish rounds of additional Wolf ammo, some on clips and some in boxes. I can get a more accurate count of ammo for interested parties.

I'm not really interested in selling outright, because then I'll have to be all responsible-like and use the money to pay a bill or something. Looking to trade. Specific things that come to mind that I'd be interested in trading for include:

-Glock 27
-Kel-Tec Sub-2000 in .40 that takes Glock mags
-M-4gery AR upper
-Other .223/5.56 rifles
-A whole bunch of 5.56 ammo

I'd be willing to entertain other offers as well. Willing to add or receive a small amount of cash as necessary to even up a deal. Thanks!

View attachment 215752

View attachment 215753

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.