JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$435
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
** SOLD **
This is a pristine Leupold Model VX-3 1.5-5X20mm variable magnification scope with an illuminated reticle that came on my M1A rifle along with a Troy Battlerail. This is an outstanding scope, but I prefer iron sights and don't plan to use an optic in the future.

Details:
  • Sight picture remains perfectly circular, with crisp, edge-to-edge sharpness across the entire visual field
  • Variable illuminated Duplex reticle - can be switched off.
  • 1/4 MOA finger click adjustments
  • The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths
  • DiamondCoat 2 lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance
  • The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope
  • Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter's eye, for a brighter image with increased contrast
  • Matt finish
What's included:
  • Leupold scope and picatinny mounting rings. Sorry, no box or paperwork

The first picture is a factory image to show the reticle style. The red center cross is the illuminated section. The second set of pictures shows the actual scope as it came installed on my M1A Scout, again for illustration purposes. Feel free to ask any questions. As always, you're welcome to inspect/test the scope before committing to buy.

Asking $435 cash. Not interested in trades at this time. Please see my other ad for a like-new Troy M14/M1A Battlerail.

Thank you.
8246839_leupold-67830-vx-3-1-5-5x20-illuminated-duplex-103.jpg 1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
IMG_1937.JPG
IMG_1938.JPG
IMG_1941.JPG
IMG_1942.JPG
IMG_1939.JPG
IMG_1940.JPG