JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got a really nice intratec ab 10! Looks really good! Shoots really good! Comes with 50rd, 35rd and 20rd mags and they aren't cheap!! Lol Also comes with a extra upper with extra bolt and charge handle ( atleast $200 value alone) also got a really nice like $80 padded case that holds it all very nicely that I'd throw in for the right deal!

Looking to get $650 cash or $750 in trade but open to offers..... And I'm Open to a lot! Let me no what you got! Open to trades for guns, ammo, Silver rounds or bars or cash! Will also do a little of each! Shoot me a offer.... Let's work a deal! Ammo I'd be interested in is...... 7.62x39, 223 or 556, .40cal, 30-30, 22lr or special shotgun shells! Would like to get a AR, AK, mini 14 or assault rifle of some sort! remington 870 with short barrel and factory extended mag tube! wouldnt mind a nice .357 mag of some kind! i like 1911's and berettas! let me no what you guys got!! shoot me some offers!! Lol

tec 9.jpg

tec 9.jpg