JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ITEM: American Derringer
CALIBER: .45colt/,410
FINISH: Stainless
BARREL LENGTH: 2.5"
ROUND COUNT: Unknown but gun is pristine
CONDITION: Like New In Box
Grips: Rosewood
ASKING PRICE: $230

These derringers are getting harder and harder to find. It is a beautiful piece of work and a welcome addition to any collection. It is especially good for cowboy action shooters or someone looking for a small snake gun (loaded with .410). The gun is in pristine condition and comes in the original hard case.

WA residents must pay $25 transfer fee.

photo.jpg

I've personally shot one of these with both the .45 colt and 410, both were bone jarring experiences (i.e. = fun :) ). Hang on tight. It will roll back in your hand. I don't know how ham-handed folks shoot these. I have smaller hands and I held it in a forearm-vein popping death grip.

NEXT question. Did you actually hit what you were aiming at? :confused:

Always wanted an American Derringer since my last name is the same but spelled differently!!

Dieringer
I did okay with the .45colt at close range (20 ft) but had the most fun with the snake shot. At 10ft you could shred the head right off those cardboard silhouettes. That is where these guns shine if you ask me. They are best loaded up with snake shot and carried in the rocky terrain. They would also be great if jumped on by a medium sized animal.:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.