JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Located in Springfield, OR. This is a like new Colt Light Rifle. Colt purchased the company Ultra Light Arms in 2000, and for a couple of years after that produced this Colt version of their light mountain rifle. The gun was actually manufactured by SACCO Industries, who also made the Weatherby Mark V from 1994 to 2011. Since this rifle was only made for a couple of years by Colt, they are not that well known.

Despite its light weight, the gun sports a 24 inch barrel, and is actually very comfortable to shoot, with a well designed stock. I had got this rifle to supplement my Remington 700 Custom Shop Mountain Rifle KS in 270, which is similar in size and weight. But I never actually got around to hunting with this rifle, which is why it is still in such pristine condition. I only took it to the range a couple of times to sight in.

No mars or dings anywhere to speak off. Trigger pull on this rifle is quite good, and the action is very smooth. Would be a great hunting rifle for anyone due to its lightweight, comfort in shooting, and good accuracy.

Face to face cash transaction for $500.

No trades of any type will be considered, so please do not bother to ask.

. DSC_0235a.jpg DSC_0234a.jpg

It is not as lightweight as the Ultra Light Arms rifles, which I believe only weighed 5.4 lbs. This comes in at 6 1/2 lbs. So it is not a super lightweight rifle, like some rifles are these days.

I'm going to call Colt Customer Service this week, and check on the serial number. I was not aware that there had been a recall on early production of the rifle. Supposedly only about 6,000 total of these rifles were ever made. It was only very briefly in production.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.