JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1015
Manufacturer
Christensen Arms
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
CAPE CORAL
State
Other
This rifle is currently going for $1599-$2000 new, depending on the retailer. Save a minimum of $584 or over 36% (not including the savings on Taxes and shipping)!!! Like new (55rds fired) Factory Christensen Arms 24" Ridgeline Rifle chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. Gun has been properly cleaned and followed the factory break-in instructions. Has a 24" carbon fiber barrel and is currently sporting a Nightforce base and a Griffin Armament muzzle device. I also added the Caldwell picatinny/sling swivel adapter that can be removed at the buyers discretion. Trigger is super clean and the gun puts out some great groups. I dont have regular access to a long distance range, so the rifle has been stored clean in the safe. It deserves to stretch its legs and is up to the job. (I also have several boxes of ammo I can sell as well).

Mostly looking to sell but will hear out trade offers. Shipping is included to your door and additional pics are available upon request. Payment methods can be discussed.

20240308_145937.jpg 20240308_150012.jpg 20240308_145949.jpg 20240308_145943.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: