JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
(it's the one with the small scope on it)

looks like new (I got it used, so I don't know the exact round count)
has a cheapo scope on it
will come with 2 ruger 10rd mags

looking to trade for an 8mm mauser, .223, .243, .308, .300WM, .270, green remington nylon 66, bolt action or lever action remington nylon (can't remember model numbers), mosin nagant w/ammo, etc.

trade only

depending on what you have, I can add a minimal amount of cash, or some of the ammo I have listed in other ads here

not interested in trading for anything expensive though

I'm near Winston, which is near Roseburg, which is near Sutherlin, which is about an hour south of Eugene, which is south of Portland

Hey bro, I have a Walthr P38 and a Ruger M77 ,243 w/Leupold scope I can trade. I think you have some of those South african .308 battle packs i am fond of, you could sweeten the deal with and we could make this happen.

Larry

Portland is a LONG way from where I live, and I'm not heading up there anytime soon, sorry.

P38s are cool pistols, but that's not something I'm interested in right now.

Depending on how much you think your .243 is worth, I might be interested in that, but unless you're coming to Roseburg sometime soon, it just ain't gonna happen.

I may be trading my Walther for a semi auto 22 if I Do I will no longer be interested in the 10/22. If that deal falls through I will be interested again. Need to see how this deal plays out and if I am want to pursue it I will make the trip down to see you.

Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.