JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Marrmot Arch Rock Pants: 32waist 32 inseam

http://www.rei.com/product/880162/marmot-arch-rock-pants-mens-32-inseam

• Breathable, lightweight performance-woven fabric is quick-drying and has a durable water repellent finish that resists water and stains
  • Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for increased range of motion
  • Front hand pockets; back pockets; zipper side pocket
  • UPF 50 ultraviolet protection
  • bluesign® approved fabric
I have washed and worn these pants only a few times! They are basically new. no stains or wear. I am selling because I am 6' 3" and a 32 inseam is to short for me. they would be great crossover pants for work and outdoors. They would be great light weight low pro range/ camping pants as well.

Will Trade for brass cased factory 9mm. 100 rounds

Meet in Beaverton after 5 during the week or anytime on weekends.
IMG_0246.JPG IMG_0241.JPG IMG_0242.JPG IMG_0243.JPG IMG_0244.JPG

Last Edited:
Did you buy these new from REI? Remember can always return their stuff for a better fit.

Recently they imposed a 6 month return limit, but I find the longtime employees let me return it anyway.

I did think about that, but unfortunately they were purchased from an online company. i am past 60 days and I washed them a couple times thinking I would grow to live with them. That was not the case they just sat in the closet.

On another note i probably won't say no to a box or two of ammo. just make an offer you might be surprised ;)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top