JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am Dealer for the following Website:

Liberty Ammunition Lead Free Ammo | Liberty Ammunition

The ammunition they produce is all Factory new components. All of there Bullets are machined COPPER and then Nickle Plated - this means light weight and high velocity! My prices include WA State Sales Tax and are intended for local pickup. Arrangements can be made to pick up here in KENT or at the Washington Arms Collectors(aka:WAC) Gunshows in Puyallup(I do not attend the Monroe Show because I can't afford it but then the WAC also looses money by holding that show). They are located in Bradenton, FL so shipping isn't what you could call "FREE".

Please take a look at their Website and enjoy any number to their Videos and the many others made by U-Tubers.

I carry their full line:

ALL boxes Rifle and Pistol contains 20 rounds.

.380ACP; 50gr.@1500fps/250fpe -- $27.50

9MM Luger +P*; 50gr.@2000fps/450fpe -- $26.50

.38 S&W Special; 50gr.@1500fps/250fpe --$30.00

.357 Remington Magnum; 50grs.@2100fps/500fpe -- $31.00

.45ACP +P*; 78grs.@2000fps/600fpe -- $33.50

.45Colt; 78grs.@1900fps/560fpe -- $35.00

.40S&W; 60grs.@2000fps/500fpe -- $29.50

10mm; 60grs.@2400fps/780fpe -- $35.00

.223Remington/5.56x45mm; 55grs.@3000fps/1100fpe -- $31.00

.308 Remington/7.62x51mm; 100grs.@3000fps/2700fpe -- $53.00

+P* I have seen absolutely NO signs of excessive Pressure and I have been Selling and Shooting this Ammunition for more that Five(5) years and nor have I had a single complaint regarding performance. The two cartridges mentions are OVER 100 years old and the +P is still based on figured from that time frame.

If you have any questions please drop me a PM. Thanks, KKG

Last Edited:
The next WAC Gunshow in Puyallup is this weekend. I'm located again the North wall by the "C" roll-up Door. Stop by in you can.:):):)

While nobody mentioned this particular ad I still managed to have a pretty good weekend at the Gunshow in Puyallup. If you're interested, I'll be posting a certain caliber(s) as being "On Sale" for future Shows. I might even be giving out a password just for those following this ad. :):):)

Having shot many of the Liberty ammo selections, I would say avoid the 380 and 38 Special versions as most carry guns will not produce the velocities required for expansion.

I hope to hear from the members of this Forum before too long. Keep an eye on this ad for a Forum Only discount!:):):D

The WAC Gunshow is coming up this weekend and I've added some "Specials" to the above price sheet so take a look and I hope to see you there.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.